MODULE CAT5E EZ 25PK BLUE
The 25-pack EZ® Category 5e modular jacks, RJ-45 keystone jacks, are 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and are packaged in bags with a reseal able strip allowing the bags to be reused multiple times preventing loss or mixing of colors or types of modular jacks. The bags have a clear lower area allowing for easy part identification.
- CAT 5e rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Engineered to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time
- One piece termination cap allows for a quick and easy termination
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Compatible with most IC107 faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
- Compatible with most IC108 furniture faceplates, bezels, and surface mount boxes
- Used with ICC Category 5e ICPCSC and ICPCSJ series patch cords and 110 punch down tool ICACSPDT00
Name: MODULE, CAT 5E, EZ, 25 PK, BLUE, ICC, ICC
Category: Icc (int'l Conn & Cable Corp), Structured Wiring, Modular Connectors & Inserts, Cat5 & 5E Mod Conn & Inserts
UPC Code: 633758022064
Country of origin: Taiwan. Country of origin is subject to change.