C5E 8P8C DATA INSERT BL
Category 5e EZ® Category 5e modular jacks, RJ-45 keystone jack, is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) is engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting up to Gigabit Ethernet applications. The advanced design provides optimum signal quality with up to 10dB headroom providing maximum bandwidth for today's application. Designed to be extremely easy to terminate, the Category 5e EZ® modular jacks simplifies installation and improves overall installation time.
- CAT 5e rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Exceeds Category 5e industry performance requirements
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool ICACSPDT00
- Designed with rear 110 IDC reducing termination time
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Compatible with all ICC faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
- Compatible with all ICC furniture faceplates, bezels, and surface mount boxes
- For use with ICC Category 5e patch cords
- Available in almond, black, blue, gray, green, ivory, orange, purple, red, white, and yellow
- Installation instructions included
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C requirements for permanent, channel link and component performances
- UL 1863 Compliant
1. CAT 5e Module:
Current rating: 1.5 amps
Insulation resistance: 500 mohms min.
Contact resistance: 20 mohms max.
DC resistance: 0.1 ohm max.
Transmission performance exceeds Category 5e connecting hardware requirements specified in ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 when used with compatible horizontal cable
Plug insertion life: 750 cycles min.
Plug and jack contact force: 100 grams min. using FCC approved plug
Plug retention force: 30 lbs min.
Temperature: -40° to 150° F (-40° to 68° C)
Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
Jack wiring: Phosphor Bronze alloy plated with 50 micro inches of gold over 70~100 micro inches of nickel
Connector: insulation displacement connector (IDC); accepts 22~24 AWG solid wire
D: Colors: XX: AL-Almond, BK-Black, BL-Blue, GN-Green, GY-Gray, IV-Ivory, OR-Orange, PR-Purple, RD-Red, WH-White, YL-Yellow
2. Termination cap:
A. Material: PC, UL 94V-0
B.Color: Clear Blue
Name: C5E 8P8C DATA INSERT BL, ICC, ICC
Category: Icc (int'l Conn & Cable Corp), Structured Wiring, Modular Connectors & Inserts, Cat5 & 5E Mod Conn & Inserts
UPC Code: 633758004039
Country of origin: Taiwan. Country of origin is subject to change.